How we maintain our 'Outstanding' rating
At Ashby Castle Day Nursery and Pre-Preparatory School, we adhere to and embrace the Early Years Inspection Framework to ensure our children receive the best quality care, learning and education through the delivery of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage).
By following a robust curriculum programme, we ensure our children are:
- Active, independent learners.
- Curious and inquisitive.
- Healthy, both physically and mentally.
- Resilient and willing to try new things.
- Able to make informed choices, represent their ideas and take responsibility.
- Rich in vocabulary and with the skills necessary to embrace learning to read.
- Able to ask questions and are keen to seek answers.
- Persistent and learn from their mistakes and successes.
- Driven to achieve their personal best.
- Respectful towards other cultures and have an appreciation of diversity.
- Experiencing the awe and wonder of the world, through the 7 areas of learning.
- Given the knowledge and cultural capital they need to succeed in life.
We are very proud to have achieved an 'Outstanding' rating from Ofsted since the nursery opened in 1994.