Foundation Years: COVID-19 resources hub
The Foundation Years hub supports all early years providers during the COVID-19 outbreak. It includes the latest policy updates, Government guidance, and free resources from across the early years sector all in one place.
Early years resources - The Literacy Trust
The Literacy Trust has some free resources for early years, including recently added mindfulness activities for early years children and supporting early years children to tell stories. You need to register for a free account to download the resources, which you can do here. https://literacytrust.org.uk/join-us/
Books for Topics: online stories
Books for Topics have 2 posters with links to well-known stories read online by the authors of the books. The posters can be downloaded and have a QR code or link to easily access the stories.
Family workshops – Contact
Contact run free family workshops for families with children with additional needs. They are currently running workshops on various dates in February and March:
- Educational support for young children with additional needs
- Handling Meetings Effectively - for parents/carers of young children with additional need
- Encouraging Positive Behaviour in Young Children
- Helping your young child sleep
- Support for speech and language issues in young children